CALL FOR PAPER
Topic of papers must relate to the themes or sub-themes of the conference. The papers should be between 8 to 12 pages. Authors are requested to submit abstracts to the Organizing Committee. All papers submissions to ICAL 2017 will be sent to at least two reviewers and evaluated on the basis of originality, technical or research content or depth, accuracy, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
ARAB AND ISLAM RELATION
(A study in religion values and learning of language, literature, and culture)
- Islamic values in Arabic learning and literature.
- Integrated curriculum of Arabic and Islamic Subject.
- Method, model, classroom action research, problems, learning materials, evaluation of Arabic learning and literature.
- Creativity in Teaching of Arabic learning and literature.
- Arabic Literature and Al Quran Study.
- Arabic Linguistics and Alquran Study.
- Arab Culture.
|Title||:||The title should be centered in 12pt Times New Roman, boldface, all capitalized.|
|Authors||:||The authors name should be centered in 11pt Times New Roman, boldface.|
|Affiliation||:||The affiliation should be centered italicized in 10pt Times New Roman.|
|Abstract||:||Use the word ABSTRACT as the title, in 10pt Times New Roman, boldface. The abstract is to be in 10pt Times New Roman.|
|Keywords||:||Use the words KEYWORDS as the title, in 9pt Times New Roman, boldface. The keywords are to be in 9pt Times New Roman. Not more than 5 keywords.|
|Maximum Length||:||not more than 150 words|
|Paper size||:||A4 with margin|
|Distance between rows||:||1|
|Indention||:||2 cm (left), 2 cm (right)|
|Please include the following details|
|Sub-theme of your paper|
|Address||:||First author mailing address|
|Telephone No/Mobile||:||(country code)(area code)(phone number)|